Tuesday, July 27, 2010

for the lamer & childish!

no idea,
this world have too much human who being useless.
born to scold people,

but pity them, having a super-broken-english,
i know my english ain't that good,
but better than yall A LIL BIT!

have a super-brainless mind,
and super childish action, -.-
oh god, how old are you?

somemore used to be a turtle,with the big heavy shell,
hiding inside like a cotton headed?

sighs, my blog been polluted because of the rubbish!
ew, say goodbye to my lil chatbox, it had already polluted by crap.
anyway,stop barking here,don't act like a dog! or maybe you had already used to?

AND I DON'T EVEN COPY PEOPLE.
I DONT KNOW WHAT EXACTLY HAPPEND.

keep scolding me for what?
FYI, i'm am not kepong people!
want scold people also wrong information! -.-

i'm a polite people! and i don't bark. i'm a human, and i speak!

2 comments:

  1. thanks babe V<3
    love you!
    thanks for be with me ;)

    miss you!
    gonna send u a letter very soon

    ReplyDelete