Sunday, September 5, 2010

love the way you lie,


YEAH! its holiday for weeks :)
i know SMK's are around 2 weeks holiday right!
envy much TT hope our school have 2 weeks holiday as well,
UNFAIR! but never mind, its holiday again September 16,
the special holiday for 1Malaysia *clap hands*

besides,too much holiday will feel boring as well,
so erh. BALANCE.. LOL *self-comfort*
1 weeks school holiday 1 weeks school days and then..
MOON FESTIVAL is coming very soon!
wish to eat some yummylicious mooncake such as jelly moon cake!
omg i missed this last year, hope this year can have some! *hopefully*



hmm,therefore i'm going to Aussieland tonight *excited much*
very fast can have some freshy oyster,seafood,chocolate & the handmade candy!!
oh gosh! and shop like-a-mad there!
Supre, JayJays, JustJeans,Cotton On,ROXY,RIP Curl,Reef!
Aussie,HERE I COME :PPP btw hope there will have some sales!



anyway its spring there,
the first vacation of me will be Perth.
and will go meet up my relative there for meal tomorrow :))
I AM SO DAMN EXCITED now! BUT! IM STILL HAVEN'T PACK my luggage yet!
hate packing luggage seriously TT i hope to bring my whole wardrobe along!

HMM, anyway for all of my friend and readers!
HAPPY HOLIDAY and ENJOY YOURSELVES!

behave,beware and be careful :)
safety first! miss ya peeps!

and for my dear sis ch,
take care of yourself, and remember to lock the door!
will get you lots of gorcery stuff and clothes!
MISS ya! be careful!

with love,
emily,xo:)
-currently not available-

No comments:

Post a Comment