Monday, December 31, 2012

New year resolution :)

Happy new year to all the people out there!!
2012 end in 1 and half hours time! are you excited? hehe

THANKS TO ALL PEOPLE WHO HELP ME, STAY WITH ME, CHEER ME UP,
WALK THROUGH THIS WHOLE DAMN YEAR WITH ME!

seriously gladly to have all of you my babe my bro my girl friends and all with me :)
without all of you, i couldn't go through all these myself.

3 months of chkl high school life, 8 months of ADP uni life!

looking forward to 2013!!!! A FRESH START :)

besides that happy birthday to my someone special :)
happy that i spend the end of the year with you to fullest!
CZ 12 was so good, haagen dazs and steamboat also!! :)




now i blogged something about you! dont complain! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JUNMING! 
MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE :)
0101 new year babe! xx :)

lastly,

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!

(can't believe i'm 19 in few hours time, 
bye eighteen you are not sweet enough!
so gonna rock my 19 years old babeh!!)


1 comment: